3rd April 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS exam answer sheet correction is strict? Is it easy to get marks in NIOS board?

Is NIOS exam answer sheet correction is strict? Is it easy to get marks in NIOS board? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Please give me your suggestion

30th March 2017, 09:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS exam answer sheet correction is strict? Is it easy to get marks in NIOS board?

Yes, as compared to CBSE, ICSE and state board, evaluation of answer sheet in case of National Institute of Open Schooling board is slightly lenient. In fact, it is the easiest board to score good marks in secondary board and senior secondary board exams.

But you must right appropriate answer and present your answer in neat and clean manner to fetch good marks. You can not hope to get good marks without answering all questions.
1st September 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NIOS exam answer sheet correction is strict? Is it easy to get marks in NIOS board?

Can I get atleast 60 % marks in NIOS ODES CLASS 12 by only solving previous 10 years past test papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?