29th October 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether shifting a 2nd standard Kerala Board student to CBSE school is a good decision?

Hello friends, my daughter is studying in 2nd standard from Kerala Board. I am little confused because I am planning to shift her in a CBSE school. I don't know if it is a good decision or not. Can you tell me about this?

4th November 2019, 05:49 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Whether shifting a 2nd standard Kerala Board student to CBSE school is a good decision?

It all depends on the quality of the present school. If you think that the school in which your daughter is studying at the moment is not having good faculty then you must change the school.

Also, you need to consider the reputation and track record of the next school in which you are planning to admit your daughter. If it has excellent faculty then you should get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?