1st August 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?

I wrote 10th school conducted cbse exam in march.will i get admission in state(kerala) schools by applying in single window? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow from now on? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  9. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  10. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  14. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  17. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
1st August 2015, 11:17 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?

Yes, it is possible for you to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board.

You have to follow the following procedure :

Visit the school admission cell and submit the following document at the time of admission along with admission form :
Migration Certificate from previous board.
School Leaving Certificate and Character certificate from previous school.
Previous class passing certificate and Mark sheet.
1st August 2015, 12:48 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?

Hi..............,

It is possible to take admission in Kerala State board. You already have completed the CBSE class 10th standard and hope you also have got the certificate for same.
Admission to Kerala Board starts at March of every year. You can contact any local school of Kerala where you can complete your admission procedure and can become eligible for the Board examination.
Make sure that you have following documents ----->
* A valid legal Identity of India like passport or Voter card or adhaar card.
* A valid state residential proof like Adhaar card , electricity bill or bank statement.
* All certificates and marksheet of your previous qualified exams.
* A character Certificate and Dominant certificate from your previous school.

Thanks
2nd August 2015, 01:04 AM
Swetanandrocks
Junior Member+

Yes, it is very much possible to get admission in Kerala State board in class Xi after having completed your 10th from CBSE board, there is no harm in it. You just need to contact the prospective school where you wish to opt for admission with all the documents you will be provided in after 10th and just you will have to follow the instructions for admission in the school.
2nd August 2015, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible to get admission in the prospective board you wish to get admission in, there is no harm in it.

You just need to carry all the relevant documents along with you along with 10th board results and henceforth follow the admission steps in the prospective school and board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?