21st November 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board?

My son is studying in 7th standard in CBSE school. I would like to transfer him in to kerala state board. I want to know if this is good for him or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board? -- [New]
  2. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  3. Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?
  4. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  9. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  10. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  13. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  14. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  15. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  17. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
21st November 2015, 05:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board?

Yes, you can transfer your son from CBSE Board to Kerala Board, if he is interested to pursue his higher studies from Kerala Board. CBSE is a central board which offers same syllabus throughout the country whereas Kerala Board offers state syllabus which is confined to only that state board schools. It is best to pursue higher studies from CBSE Board because, the candidate can gain much practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing his studies from State Board. Now, Its up to you whether to pursue your higher studies from CBSE Board or Kerala Board.
21st November 2015, 10:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board?

This is not a good decision because Central Board of Secondary Education is far better than the Kerala state board for 10th and 10+2 studies.

It is central government recognized board and it is valued more as compared to the state education board throughout India as well as outside India. So let your son study in CBSE school.
22nd November 2015, 12:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you wish to transfer your child to Kerala State board, there is no harm in it, Kerala state board has its own perks like the education system that is provided in Kerala state board is quite good as compared to many other reputed boards.

However, continuing studies in State board will also prove to be beneficial for your child as CBSE board prepares the child for almost every entrance examination during the schooling periods itself, the reason behind it is that the syllabus and pattern followed in many reputed entrance examination follows CBSE pattern.

So, in my opinion you should better leave you child to continue his studies being in CBSE board itself.
23rd November 2015, 01:11 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, if you want to transfer your ward from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board, there is no harm behind that. The Kerala State Board has its own perks and it is quite good in studies as compared to the other Boards.
But my opinion will be that to let your child continue in CBSE Board because the study pattern of this Board is well compared to other Boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?