14th March 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?

What percentage of seats are demanded for cbse ????????????
should i change the board from cbse to gujarat board for better results????????

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard? -- [New]
  4. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  5. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  6. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  7. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  8. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  9. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  10. Can I switch back to CBSE board in 12th?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  13. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  14. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  15. Which one to select between State board and CBSE?
  16. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  17. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  18. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
24th March 2015, 11:36 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?

The number of seats depend upon the schools. Normally at schools the number of seats are kept much more than in college level. So you can expect at least 100 seats per class per school. The minimum number of seats are around 60. So there are plenty of seats in CBSE board. Now you have to prove that you are the best. So you have to score high to secure that seat.
Next, any board is a good board if you can understand the subjects well and score high. So whether it is Gujarat board or CBSE board, your results will not be affected by it. It will only be affected by the fact that whether you have understood the question well and written the appropriate answer. So I would suggest you stay where you are and concentrate more on the subjects that you have in hand.
11th April 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?

I have been suggested by many to shift from CBSE to GSEB as there are reservations for gseb students is this fact true? And what should i do... If i have appeared for 10 class in CBSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?