21st September 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Why students refers studying in Private schools instead of Government schools?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know why students don’t want to study in Government schools and takes admission in Private schools? I don’t understand the logic of giving huge donation for admission in private schools but don’t want to get admission in government schools?

23rd September 2018, 12:22 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why students refers studying in Private schools instead of Government schools?

The simple reason to take admission in Private school instead of government schools is :-

Better Infrastructure.

Better Faculty.

Good Discipline.

Good Environment.

So, most of the candidates prefer to get admission in private school although they have to pay higher tuition fee in respect to government school where there is almost nil fee structure.
23rd September 2018, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why students refers studying in Private schools instead of Government schools?

Its all due to facilities available at those private schools. These days most of the top private schools have all the facilities, which you can only find at top colleges. Hence, they charge a lot of fee compared to government schools.

On the other hand government schools have got no facilities at all and even teachers don't teach properly. Some government schools are even running without any teachers too. Hence, most of the parents don't want their children to study at such schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?