10th January 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for changing state board(gujarat board) to cbse board?

My daughter has completed 10th std in gujarat board....previously at dubai she studied till 1st std in cbse board......Can I now shift her to cbse board now? If yes then whats the procedure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  2. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?
  6. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  7. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  9. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  11. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard? -- [New]
  12. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  13. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  14. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  15. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  16. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
27th January 2017, 06:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for changing state board(gujarat board) to cbse board?

Yes, you can change Board from Gujarat Board to CBSE Board as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your previous year mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from Gujarat Board to CBSE Board.

All the above documents you must have to submit along with the application form to the new School where to want to admit your ward.
30th January 2017, 03:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for changing state board(gujarat board) to cbse board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has completed 10th std in gujarat board....previously at dubai she studied till 1st std in cbse board......Can I now shift her to cbse board now? If yes then whats the procedure for the same?

The student can change the board from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board. You should have passed class X to get an admission in CBSE class XI. You have to provide the mark sheet of class X and transfer certificate. You should also provide the conduct & Character certificate and migration certificate for getting admission to class XI in CBSE Board. You have to contact the CBSE School for more details about the documents required and other details about the admission. The above given are the documents required for getting admission to CBSE Board.
27th June 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is passed ssc from Mumbai Maharashtra board. Now we all are shifted to Gujarat . For 11 standard Gujarat school require migration certificate. Now what can i do to get migration certificate.
4th July 2017, 02:54 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes she can change board from State board to CBSE board. Every school has different criteria for admission. One needs to follow the criteria of the school for taking admission. There are some important documents which are required at the time of admission-
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.
Marksheet of class 10th is mandatory.
As every school has different criteria so it may be possible that your daughter has to give test. On the basis of the result she will get stream accordingly. If she got good marks in maths and science than she can get admission in science stream easily. Otherwise she will get admission for commerce and art stream . Its totally depends upon schools. Some schools provides admission on the basis of marks whereas some provides on the basis of test result.
28th May 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change Gujarat board to Maharastra board after 10th standard
1st March 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in std 11th nd i have passed out my ssc in mumbai itself so now i want to shift to gujarat so what's the procedure to get admission for 12th std in gujarat? Plz reply me fast
27th June 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th from a cbse school in rajasthan , what is procedure for taking admission in a college in Maharashtra?
8th June 2022, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Good day.
My daughter is in 7th standard Gujarat State Board. I have a plan to shift Dubai after Dec'22, so I need to transfer her in CBSE board. Will she get admission in 8th CBSE school of Dubai?. Kindly reply.
Best Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?