16th June 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?

i have studied in andhra board and got 87.17%but for jee mains 87.2 is cutoff % so i want reappear 12 th exam in maharashtra board is it possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  4. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  5. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  6. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  7. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  8. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  9. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  10. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  11. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  13. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  14. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  16. Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  18. ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?
17th June 2015, 05:45 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?

As you have already appeared for class 12th from Andhra board so it may be little difficult for you to get admission in another board but you can give it a try the document needed for changing class 12th board are as follows:

> Migration certificate from the previous board.

> Transfer certificate from previous school.

> Date of birth certificate.

One more thing the minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in JEE examination is 50% so you are eligible for the examination and you schould be from science stream from recognized board.
17th June 2015, 09:01 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?

Theoretically it is possible to move in AP board to MP board but practically it is not possible means no one school is provides you admission in directly 12th class because it is little bit confusing work for school to adjust a new student in their school in 12th class so they close the admissions for 12th class but may be any school provides you admission so in that manner you need to visit each schools i suggests you first visit to the deputed schools of your city and then visit the schools in which you have personal contacts may be they will adjust you in their schools
17th June 2015, 04:08 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?

Boards are not the matter in qualification.
You just need to put little bit of extra effort to get the qualifying marks.

Also, you can not appear directly in the examination after changing board.
You need to take readmission in 12th in any Maharastra Board.
But, it does not sounds a great idea.
If are determined to qualify JEE Mains cutoff then you should reappear in 12th examination from the Andhra Board and surely, you can get more than qualifying marks if you continue to labor hard to live your dreams.

So, do not think of about changing the boards.Just continue with Andhra board, you will get success.
30th June 2015, 11:50 PM
reconnect

Yes dear it is possible but the main problem is that you want to take admission in class 12th and want to change your board which is the major problem. But, Don't worry go to the school campus and lets talk with the principal of that school. It may be possible that you can get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?