28th January 2019, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Will I be considered pass if fail in Accountancy of 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam?

Dear Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I fail in one subject which is Accountancy and qualify in all subjects in 12th Board exam from Chhattisgarh Board the I will consider pass in the Board exam?

4th February 2019, 07:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered pass if fail in Accountancy of 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam?

No, you will not be considered as pass even if you have failed only one subject of your 12th standard board examinations. To be considered as pass, you should have to qualify all subjects of your 12th standard board examinations. Since, you have failed in Accountancy subject, you have to appear in Accountancy supplementary examination and get qualified to consider you as 12th pass.
4th February 2019, 08:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered pass if fail in Accountancy of 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam?

You will be considered fail, if you have failed in one subject because in order to get pass a student must have passed in all the subjects of 12th standard.
To get HSC certificate, you need to have cleared all the subjects.
4th February 2019, 08:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have failed in accountancy subject of 12th Chhattisgarh board examination hence you will be considered fail.
In order to be a pass student of 12th standard, candidate must have passed in all the subjects with minimum 45% marks.
5th February 2019, 05:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you failed in any one subject and passed in all other subjects then you are considered to be passed.
For few board of education, if a student failed in any one subject then he or she will said to be failed.
This is called supplymentry/ compartment exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?