5th December 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission with 56 marks in JEE Main and 62% in WBCHSE?

Dear Sir,
I want to know that will I get admission in after scoring 56 marks in JEE Main and 62% in WBCHSE Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 441 marks in WBCHSE and 80 marks in JEE Main being a general student?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Do I stand a chance to get admission in NIT with 84 marks in JEE Mains?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  7. List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?
  8. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced if obtained grade with held in 12th WBCHSE Chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main and NATA if secured 45.33% in 12th PCM WBCHSE?
  11. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Com if scored 232 marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  18. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
6th December 2015, 06:48 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission with 56 marks in JEE Main and 62% in WBCHSE?

JEE Main is Joint Entrance Exam, held every year by CBSE for undergraduate course in engineering in different engineering colleges like NIT, IIIT etc.

No, there is no possibility of getting admission with 56 marks in JEE main and 52% in 10+2 West Bengal State Board. Even if you belong to SC/ST category, the cut off marks of JEE main every year is above 56 marks.

The general cut off mark is around 110-120 marks every year. You must score at least above 140 marks to get admission in good engineering college.
6th December 2015, 11:47 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in government colleges after scoring 56 marks in JEE Main.

To get admission in government colleges candidate need to qualify in Main examination. The cut off marks for different category candidate is different. So if you belong to open category the cut off is 105 marks out of 360 marks.

But, you are eligible to get admission in private colleges as eligibility to get admission in B.tech course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from the recognised board with PCM as main paper.

You, can also take a year gap and do preparation to get admission in government colleges next year.
6th December 2015, 12:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission after securing 56 marks in JEE Main.
Candidate must have secured more than 105 marks to clear the cut off.
Relaxation is also there for reserved category candidates :
Cut off for OBC : 70
SC : 50
ST : 44

If you are from SC or ST background then only you can get admission at this score.
6th December 2015, 06:04 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

When we talk about government colleges , no you won't get admission in any government college with these marks on the basis of last few year merit lists. But you can easily get admission in private colleges easily. they will provides you admission because they just wanna fill up their seats. It doesn't matters for them ,how many marks you got in the exam. Truth is that there is no campus placement or no reputation of these colleges so its better to take admission in any other course.
6th December 2015, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in a private engineering college with this score surely as there are many colleges available these days and most of the seats remain vacant every year.

But if you are looking for admission in a government college or a top private college then it will be difficult for you. Try to score better if you want to get admission in a top college.
9th May 2020, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

can i get seat in vnr vjiet bachupally with 97% in ts board inter ipe and 6000 rank in eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?