3rd January 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?

I am from Trivandrum. My NEET marks is 181. Will I get admission in any medical college in Tamilnadu with average fees 7 lakhs for 5 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 181.25
  2. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  3. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  4. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  5. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  6. Can I get a seat in government veterinary college in Tamilnadu? I have scoring 181.25 cutoff marks
  7. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  8. Is it possible to get a seat in any government college after scoring 431 marks in NEET? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  10. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  11. Whether NEET is conducted in Tamil Nadu or not?
  12. Can I get admission in Government Medical College if secured 1125 Tamil Nadu state rank and 12002 AIR in NEET?
  13. Admission in Biomedical engineering is possible with 181 marks?
  14. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 189.25
  15. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  16. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu government medical colleges after scoring 181.25 cutoff
  17. Is PSG Medical College, Coimbatore offering admission through NEET? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  18. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
4th January 2018, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?

It is tough to predict, that whether you can get admission with the above criteria, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year. It mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the college then you will definitely get admission.
4th January 2018, 06:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?

Since, you have scored 181 marks in the NEET examination, you can get admission in a Medical College based on your marks. You must have to participate in the counselling process to get registered yourself with the allotted college for pursuing MBBS course. Different colleges have their own fee structure for the MBBS course. So, it all depends on the counselling that in which college you will get a chance to study MBBS course based on your marks in the NEET examination.
5th January 2018, 07:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that without knowing the cutoff rank of the particular year, it is not possible to predict whether you can get admission in any medical college of Tamilnadu with 181 NEET marks. I would suggest you to participate in the counselling and from there you will be allotted a medical seat for MBBS course in a college respective to your NEET marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?