3rd January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in LLB after not having 10th and 12th qualification?

I am Suba. I would like to study in LLB in regular I'm so interested in study but my qualifications is 9th to B.A,than M.A. complete. I haven't done 10th and 12th. So, how is possible to study at LLB. Please say my id [email protected]. Mobile no 9443021673 Tamilnadu. I'll be ready to study in any state.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required for LLB course? What is the procedure of admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in BA LLB or B.Com LLB course
  4. Qualification required for admission in LLB?
  5. Can I get admission to study LLB if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?
  6. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  9. Can I take admission in LLB while studying in 12th? Procedure for taking admission?
  10. Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?
  11. How to do distance LLB courses from Bihar? Eligibility and procedure to take admission?
  12. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in LLB having 66% in 12th and 64% in DCA?
  15. What is the procedure to do LLB after 12th?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to pursue LLB (distance mode)? Which college provide the course and what is the procedure of admission?
  17. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  18. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
4th January 2018, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in LLB after not having 10th and 12th qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Suba. I would like to study in LLB in regular I'm so interested in study but my qualifications is 9th to B.A,than M.A. complete. I haven't done 10th and 12th. So, how is possible to study at LLB. Please say my id [email protected]. Mobile no 9443021673 Tamilnadu. I'll be ready to study in any state.

Sorry, it is not possible to study law graduation without passing Class X and Class XII examinations. You have to clear the Class X examinations first and then appear for the Class XII examinations. After passing Class XII you can apply for studying the BA LLB or BBA LLB or BSc LLB courses in various law colleges. You should score at least 50% marks in your Class XII examinations to apply for the admission to the law graduation course. You have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the law college for the admission. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the law colleges in Tamilnadu. Duration of the course is five years.
4th January 2018, 04:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in LLB after not having 10th and 12th qualification?

In order to study LLB course, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree course in any discipline. Since, you have completed BA degree course, you can apply for LLB course based on that qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.
4th January 2018, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Without class 10th and 12th, you will not be eligible for any law entrance exam. Hence, it will be tough to get admission at any university, because you don't have the basic qualification.

Hence, first of all you need to complete class 12th to become eligible for law entrance exam like CLAT and other university entrance exams.
4th January 2018, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your Bachelors Degree then you can pursue LLB. After graduation the duration of LLB course is only 3 years. So you are eligible to pursue LLB after graduation but for that you have to appear in the entrance exam because some reputed institutes conduct entrance exam as well other do not.
5th January 2018, 09:27 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to get admission in different course without passing 10th.

So, I do not think you have a valid degree. The eligibility to get admission in LLB degree is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in course.

You can appear in entrance test to get admission. In some of the universities admission is on the basis of merit basis.

So, visit official website to get detail about admission procedure.
5th January 2018, 06:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates those who have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do 3 years LLB course. Since, you have completed BA, so you are eligible to apply for LLB entrance test. In order to take admission into LLB course you must have to appear and qualify in CLAT/LAWCET entrance exam. On the basis of your performance in the aforesaid entrance test you will be given admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?