12th May 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Biomedical engineering is possible with 181 marks?

My cut off is 181. I want to study biomedical engineering, so will I get a seat in Tamil Nadu colleges as I belong to BC category.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  3. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  7. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  8. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  12. Which engineering college I may get in Salem after scoring 181 cutoff marks?
  13. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  14. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  15. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  16. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD in Biomedical Engineering in IIT if secured 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?
15th July 2017, 02:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Biomedical engineering is possible with 181 marks?

B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology Biomedical Engineering is an undergraduate Biomedical Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

2. The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering is possible with 181 marks with BC category. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?