15th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Will I get the provisional certificate, if I have a back in 7th semester?

I am in M.Tech Integrated course i.e. B.Tech, M.Tech (10 semesters). I have one reappear in 7th semester. Will my result for 8th semester will be declared either provisional or DMC? Or it will not be declared by the Punjabi university?

15th June 2017, 11:31 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Talking Re: Will I get the provisional certificate, if I have a back in 7th semester?

Hi friend,
If you have a back in 7th semester you will get course completed certificate,after completing your 8th semester in BE/BTech course.After clearing your 7th semester you will get your degree certificate.
15th June 2017, 12:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get the provisional certificate, if I have a back in 7th semester?

Sorry to inform you that you are not going to get provisional certificate until you have qualified/passed in all your semesters examination.
You will get a new grade card (Updated) for your 8th semester along with the provisional certificate after qualifying your 7th semester backlog.
15th June 2017, 02:21 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Will I get the provisional certificate, if I have a back in 7th semester?

You will be getting DMC certificate, there is nothing to worry about. You have not been able to clear only one paper and not the entire semester, therefore, you need not worry about it.

You should however try to score well in the next examination get the certificate of the degree.
15th June 2017, 11:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not get provisional certificate, if you have a backlog in 7th semester. You need to clear all your backlogs of your B.Tech-M.Tech course to get Marks certificate and Provisional certificate. Once, you clear all your backlogs, you can get Provisional certificate.
16th June 2017, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear you confusion, since you have completed your 8th Semester and have a backlog in the 7th Semester, you will get your 8th Semester result as you have qualified in that with passed result but your 7th Semester result will be partly qualified until you clear your backlog. Your provisional certificate wont be generated until you clear all your backlogs of every semester.
19th April 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently pursuing in 8th semester without any backlog in any semester . With 80%. will I get provisional certificate without getting 8th semester results.???
4th September 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Untill you don't clear your all pending backlogs. You will not get your provisional certificate from the university once you will clear all your backlogs you will get the latest final year marksheet which will consolidate all 4 year marks. and based on that final marksheet yes you can get your provisional marksheet.
24th May 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Already 8th semester marks card came from university but.. Still my degree certificate not came so can i apply for provisional certificate now?
23rd August 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

If diploma candidates have m1 and m2 than thy will get PDC after the 8 semester ??? Or thy have to clear m1 and m2 to get PDC ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?