2nd February 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I get two mark sheets for supplementary examination of ISC Board?

If I Give the Supplementary Examination of ISC Board Will I get two mark-sheets or the original one will be taken back by the council?

5th February 2016, 10:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get two mark sheets for supplementary examination of ISC Board?

After giving supplementary exam your previous mark sheet will be invalid and new mark sheet will be needed. Just show the latest mark sheet wherever it is required.

The mark sheet will show star in front of the supplementary subjects which you will pass after appearing in the exam.
15th February 2016, 06:10 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Will I get two mark sheets for supplementary examination of ISC Board?

When a candidate appears for supplementary exam, in most of the cases s/he manages to pass out on the second attempt. This results in the issuance of a new marksheet by the Board containing the new set of marks. When the new marksheet is issued, automatically the previous one becomes invalid and is of no use. Even in most cases, school authorities take back the old result before or at the time of handing out the new one.
23rd September 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

If i want 2 give supplmntry exam in 1 subjct can i get my marksheet reprinted??
22nd June 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Will the new mark sheet contain only those no for which i have given the re exam or it will have old marks in those subjects in which i have not given the retest?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?