19th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is supplementary marksheet allowed in NEET?

Hello, I have recently passed my 12th ISC examination. I am planning to write NEET now. So i want to know if my supplementary marksheet will be accepted for writing NEET examination. Please help. I am in a huge problem sir :'(

20th October 2015, 12:33 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is supplementary marksheet allowed in NEET?

NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This exam is replaced by All India Pre Medical Test for the MBBS and BDS courses. CBSE conducts this exam every year.

You can apply for the AIPMT examination with supplementary marksheet. There is no problem in that but you should have at least 50% marks in 10+2 in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. English must be one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2.

The notification for the AIPMT will be released in first week of the December, 2016 after which you can apply for the exam at the official website of AIPMT.
20th October 2015, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, supplementary marksheet is very much accepted in NEET provided you atleast fulfil the basic criteria of marks to appear for NEET examination and otherwise there is no such problem in it.
31st July 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have passed supplementary exams ,I have passed neet exam (93 total score) can I get medical seat in karnataka
1st September 2017, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th board biology(march 2017) exam due to medical reasons and i cleared it in june and now my percentage is 98.8 in pcb am i eligible for neet 2018? Please reply me I'm in huge confusion....
5th September 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in chemistry in intermediate second year examinations now could I apply for neet on that supplementary marklist?
1st May 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I failed in chemistry now I am going to write Neet. After Neet I will going to write supplementary exam I will clear it can I get me admission for medical please sir say me I m in tension if I don't get it I will suicide pakka
4th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my supplementary maths exam this year July and I am eligible in neet exam and can I get admissions in medical colleges rajiv Gandhi university please tell me correct answers fast
17th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Please confirm information i want can a Supplymentry student write neet exam the current year
13th June 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

My sister has failed in one subject 12th having neet soon
can she write neet exam by that result time of neet she can appear supplementary and pass exam
29th May 2022, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I give neet exam if I scored 49.6 percentage in 12. .board ...I am from general category
3rd July 2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir my supplementary result came before neet counseling can I eligible to get medical seat ?.My neet all India rank is 20000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?