8th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can we sit for supplementary if we haven't passed in a subject of ISC?

Can we sit for supplementary if we haven't passed in economics under the ISC board, that is the ISC syllabus?

6th December 2014, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we sit for supplementary if we haven't passed in a subject of ISC?

Yes, you can sit for Supplementary examination of ISC Board in the subject you have failed. You can appear for Supplementary examinations if you have failed in a subject and you can also appear for Improvement examinations to improve your grades in the subject which you have scored less marks. Once, the candidates qualify the supplementary examination, they will be be awarded a Supplementary Pass Certificate. To appear for Supplementary examination, you need to give a written application to the Principal of your School, who will register your online for the entry to the ISC Examination.
6th December 2014, 09:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we sit for supplementary if we haven't passed in a subject of ISC?

Yes, you can attend the supplementary exam to clear your economics subject. ISC board conducts supplementary exam for both the candidates, who have failed in the exam and who wants to improve their score in exams. So, that even the students who wants to increase their percentage can also apply for supplementary exams. And If you can clear your economics paper through supplementary exam, then ISC board will offer you a supplementary Pass Certificate.
21st May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 59 marks in maths and 52 in chemistry .i wanted to appear for JEE 2016 and i wish to give a supplementary exam in the above subjects(ISC) can i appear for JEE .and if so what would i do.......shall i use this result
6th May 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

If someone fails in 3subjects then can they give supplementary exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?