15th April 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?

I have got an 118 score in NATA and a 93% (best four) in my boards , do i have a chance to get admission to sushant school of architecture? Can you please let me know the correct details on the same. Awaiting for a reply soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Sushant School of Art and Architecture after scoring 117/200 in NATA?
  2. Admission in Sushant college after scoring 97/200 and 77.4%?
  3. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission in school of Architecture and Planning with 97 marks in NATA?
  5. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  6. How should I get in NATA after scoring 92% in 12th?
  7. How much marks are needed to get in NATA exam in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?
  8. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  9. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  10. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  11. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  12. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  13. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  14. Is it good enough to get admission in Architecture colleges in Bangalore after scoring 88 in NATA and 69 in 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in Architecture in any government college after scoring 35000 in WBJEE? Is NATA certificate required at the time of admission?
  16. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  17. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  18. Any hope for Architecture in JU after scoring 3000 in WBJEE, 100 in NATA and 85% in 12th?
18th April 2015, 10:30 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?

Q : Will I get admission to Sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?

Yes, you will easily get admission to Sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam.

Admission in Sushant School of Architecture is based on merit list prepared by GGSIPU.
List is prepared on the basis of :

NATA Score : 50%
Qualifying Exam (12th or Diploma) : 50%

Also seats are reserved for following categories :

SC : 15%
ST : 7.5%
Def : 5%
PH : 3%
28th May 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?

I have scored 100 in nata and 92% (best five) in cbse boards. Will I get admission in Sushant school of art and architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?