26th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem if I want to change the school after registration?

Can i change the school after registering with cbse.....i am in 11th now and i would like to change the school bt my registration has already done with cbse will i get admission to another school with another stream? Can someone please give me the answer on the same?

Thanks!

28th September 2015, 08:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if I want to change the school after registration?

It is not possible to change your school and your stream in 12th after 11th with another stream.
No one will give you permission regarding this.
However it is a rule to pursue 11 and 12 from same stream and same board.
I would like to prefer you to continue in the same school and same stream.
Concentrate on your studies. Work hard everything is possible.
30th September 2015, 04:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be a problem if I want to change the school after registration?

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to change your school after your registration have done. Once your registration is done, you are registered to the Board with your school name. After that you cannot change it. If you could have changed your school before the registration process then it was possible to change. For this time I am sorry to say that it will not happen now.
30th September 2015, 09:35 PM
gokul ka raja

You can not change afyer registration for 12th with any stream. you can not change the school as well as stream also.
You may also contact your teachers also for this purpose but I think there is no either processing with this type of case . you also get information on www.cbse.nic. in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?