14th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?

I want to change my school in 12th cbse after completing 11th from cbse,but principal of second school is refusing to give me admission. They say we can't do it. But nw my ques is Is it not allowed by cbse but if it is allowed so why don't they do it?????????

After all what is the problem? The board is jst the same........so why??

Is it only principals choice?

Pllllzzzzz reply soon its very urgent plz plz

14th March 2015, 11:21 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?

Yes, you can change the school in the same board after 11th standard. But some schools will refuse to take admission of the student in the 12th standard, because it will be difficult for the teachers to teach and train the new candidates for the better performance. Also student will also feel difficult to understand the new way of teaching in the new school. It will show more effect on the marks of the student. Hence most of the school refuses the admission of 12th class.
18th July 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Want to change school from Rajasthan to Bihar in 12 class admission to CBSE board
7th September 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Want to change school UAE to INDIA in 12 class admission to CBSE , Due to Covid financial problem
12th September 2020, 04:45 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?

Yes, you can change the school in a similar board after eleventh norm. However, a few schools will won't take affirmation of the understudy in the twelfth norm, since it will be hard for the educators to instruct and prepare the new contender for the better exhibition. Additionally understudy will likewise feel hard to comprehend the better approach for educating in the new school. It will show more impact on the signs of the understudy. Subsequently the greater part of the school declines the affirmation of twelfth class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?