30th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school for 12th standard?

Can I change my school in standard 12? I really don't like to be in the same school which am in as I am not able to concentrate more on studies. So, wanted to change my school. Is it advisable? Can you please suggest me what to do next?

30th April 2015, 01:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school for 12th standard?

Yes, you change to another school to pursue your 12th standard, if you have any considerable reason. And the important thing that you should know is that, you can change from one school to another school, but you should pursue your 12th standard under the same board, in which you have completed your 11th standard. To change to a new school, first you have to take permission from your school principal and you need to collect the following documents.
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
After collecting these certificates, you can apply for 12th standard admission in a another school.
30th April 2015, 03:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you can change the school but not Board means you can take admission in the schools which are affiliated from the same Board in which you are studying now because registration is done in 11th class for 12th class Board exams so its better option to change the school if you are not comfortable with the school in which you are studying now

or you can appear from NIOS Board National Institute of open Schooling ,they will provide you admission in 12th class

Procedure
1). Register themselves One-line directly
2). May visit their nearest AI (study center)/Facilitation Center and take their help for On-line registration.
3). May visit their Regional Center for on line-registration.

Admission forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded.
30th April 2015, 05:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can change from one school to another school for pursuing your 12th standard. But, it is somewhat risky thing if you change school in 12th standard. Most of the Higher Secondary Education Board rules says that both 11th and 12th standards must be pursued in the same school under same board. It is difficult to get admission in 12th standard because, most of the schools rejects admissions to 12th standard. So, I suggest you to continue your studies i.e., 12th standard in the same school.
7th September 2015, 06:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you think that you are not able to concentrate more in studies than you can change your school if you are very serious but the board of the school should be same as that of previous school. Go with constructive reason to your teachers and also discuss with them. If your teachers are good then they can guide you more well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?