27th July 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?

I am resident of delhi and my son is reading in ghaziabad school.is it required to take 12 class exam from delhi school if he wants to get 85% reservation quota of delhi. if yes how many years education is needed in delhi school to avail this reservation.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  2. Will I be considered for 85% reservation quota in DTU for Delhi?
  3. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  4. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  5. Is it necessary to do 12th from Delhi School for getting Delhi quota in DTU? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?
  7. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU after scoring 23118 state rank
  8. Will I be considered in 85% seats reservation in DTU if I am a resident of Delhi but did schooling from outside Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the criteria for Delhi region quota?
  10. How to get admission in DTU Delhi? I am Delhi SC category candidate
  11. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  12. Is Jat of Delhi eligible for admission against OBC quota seat in DTU?
  13. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  14. When OBC quota from 15% to 21% would implemented in education institutes run by government of Delhi?
  15. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  16. Can I get admission in DTU(Computer Science) after scoring AIEEE rank of 5000? What to do in order to apply if I am from outside delhi?
  17. Last date of availability of forms of DCE?
  18. What is the procedure for an outside Delhi Polytechnic student to take admission in DTU if I am Physically Handicapped?
3rd August 2015, 02:20 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?

Yes if he passed out his 12th standard from Delhi then he will also get 85% quota in Delhi colleges. This reservation is given in all colleges which are located in Delhi. Mostly it is applicable in Delhi university & all those colleges which are affiliated to Delhi university.

You need to passed out your 10th as well as 12th standard. Also for getting quota you must have Delhi domicile and a residential proof of location in Delhi.
10th June 2017, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?

I have done my 12 from Bihar and my jee mains rank is 2500.my family resides in Delhi will I get the Delhi state quota
15th March 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

My ward is studying in ghaziabad (Delhi NCR) and residence of ghaziabad, so please guide me whether she will get Delhi Quota
24th March 2019, 07:42 PM
iamdeepti

Yes, he needs to do his 12th from Delhi, then only he will be able to take the advantage of Delhi quota. Being a student of DTU itself I have many friends who don't stay in Delhi but have done their schooling from here so as to avail this 85% Delhi quota in DTU.
24th March 2019, 07:44 PM
iamdeepti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My ward is studying in ghaziabad (Delhi NCR) and residence of ghaziabad, so please guide me whether she will get Delhi Quota
No, Delhi NCR people can't avail 85% Delhi quota, I have many friends here at DTU from Delhi NCR and they didn't get any quota.
13th May 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am resident of Delhi and have domicile certificate of Delhi but my schooling is outside Delhi. Am I eligible for 85% Quota in DTU/NSIT?
26th October 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am staying in Gurgaon from last 13 years My son studying in Gurgaon school and he is in 10th , i want to shift to Delhi and get admission for my son in 11th std. do my son get any advantage for admission in delhi college post 12th std
27th October 2019, 10:21 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am staying in Gurgaon from last 13 years My son studying in Gurgaon school and he is in 10th , i want to shift to Delhi and get admission for my son in 11th std. do my son get any advantage for admission in delhi college post 12th std
Yes, your son will get the benefit of 85 % reservation since he will be doing his Intermediate from Delhi and the eligibility criteria for getting Reservation is that the student must pass his/her 12th from Delhi based schools.
31st October 2019, 02:21 PM
EduXpert

For state quota you need domicile of the same state. If you belong to some other state then you will not get the quota benefits.

Also, you will not be eligible for reservation and government colleges if you are outside state candidate.
27th August 2020, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th from UP and currently study in Delhi so can i get delhi state quota
27th August 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th from UP but currently study in class 12th in Delhi so can I get Delhi state quota
22nd September 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

A student passed 12th class from Delhi school but have SC category certificate from Ghaziabad as his residence is in Ghaziabad. Does he shall get any benefit of his category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?