1st January 2013, 08:25 AM
kachilat

How to do a career in civil engineering?

I am doing Btech in Civil Engineering. I have an interest in Architecture and Interior designing also. Is it a wise decision to go for a course in Architecture after my Btech and is it possible to have a good career after doing so? May I have the suggestions please, thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  2. Career prospects after PG in Civil engineering with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering?
  3. What is Civil Engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages of civil engineering?
  4. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  5. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  6. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?
  7. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  8. Best career options after BSc and civil engineering diploma? -- [New]
  9. Career scope of Civil Engineering course for Girls?
  10. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering
  11. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  12. What are the career options after civil engineering B.E
  13. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  14. Career scope of Civil Engineering?
  15. How to pursue my career in civil engineering? I am from Hyderabad University
  16. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  17. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  18. How to make my career in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics engineering
22nd June 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a career in civil engineering?

i am doing b.e(civil), i want to make my career in naval architecture. after completing my b.e what should i do so that i get a prominent career in this particular field?
please guide me sir
27th December 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i am studenet of b.tech civi 4th year this july i will complete my course and after that i want to do higher study in MBA so guied me which field of MBA will better for me and from wher e??????
7th October 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What is good option for girls after completed btech degree in civil?
23rd May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year student of btech civil want to do now small special certificate course that help me in future in job like certificate course in construction supervisor
suggest me from where i can do
13th September 2015, 04:54 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

After completing your civil engineering or diploma in civil engineering you can get job in government as well as in private sectors.

Civil engineer's can apply in various sector such as railway board, private construction work, building sector etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?