4th January 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?

sir?
i am Nilanjana,a student of class 12 science under wb board. i would like yo join HM college. please tell me how can i prepare for this course? how can i get a job in manager post?

19th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?

As per your educational qualification you are eligible to join various Hotel Management courses. You can appear for following Hotel Management entrance examination to get a reputed hotel management college.

1. Directorate of Technical Education Hotel Management and Catering technology Entrance Examination (DTE HMCT)

2. Bhartiya Vidhyapeeth University Hotel Management Test (BVU HMT)

3. AIMA- UnderGraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)

4. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology- Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMTC-JEE)

The basic eligibilty criteria to appear in following entrance examination is that candidate must have 10+2 from a recognised board of education with any of the stream and must have English as a subject in final examination.

10+2 appearing students and those whose result are awaited can also appear provisionally for examination.
23rd April 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?

I am Subhadip Bag ,12 class student science . I want to join HM but I generally not know the progressive so, please reply me how I join ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?