5th April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How should I join Indian army after passing class 12th? My subjects are Maths and Science

i am in class 12th and my subject is maths science

6th April 2012, 01:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian army after passing class 12th? My subjects are Maths and Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You are in 12th standard in Science Department so you are applicable for Indian Army Exam.but you must be cleared the NDA exam first.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

I have listed here the Physical fitness criteria .Please check out the below chart.

THE CHART OF HEIGHT AND WEIGHT FOR NDA EXAM:-

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

EXAM PATTERN:-

NDA I exam is already over for this year , but you can applicable for NDA II Exam.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

6th April 2012, 02:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian army after passing class 12th? My subjects are Maths and Science

You can join Indian Army after 12th through appearing NDA exam.

NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.
-Should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass from a recognised Board in any stream.
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years.
-Should have possessed good Physical Fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and Medical Test. The written exam is of all objective type questions from Mathematics and General Ability comprising 300 and 600 marks respectively.

If you are interested to join Indian Army then you can apply for forthcoming NDA-II 2012 exam which the notification will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam during August 2012.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th April 2012, 04:12 PM
sky bhalodi

If you want to join indian army then firstof all you will pass the NDA exam taken by UPSC to enter into the army , navy , air force . for navy and air force candidates must passed 12th with PCM subject as you passed 12th with pcm subject so that you also can go to the army , navy , air force . The candidate age should be between 16.5 -19 and have passed 12th from any recognized university . NDA exam has two parts first is written test and second is interview / skill test / physical test . NDA exam will e taken twice in a year .
11th April 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir in the case of stream selection nd i will chose arts of them.sir is i am applicaple for facing nda entrance examination
11th April 2012, 10:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
ABOUT NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY EXAM

After passing 12th you can join Indian Army for this you have ton qualify the National Defence Academy Exam

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.PS.C twice in a year in month of August and April.

The age limit for N.D.A is 16.5-19 year.

The candidate apply for N.D.A exam must be medically fit.

In N.D.A exam only unmarried male candidate are eligible.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
12th April 2012, 07:37 PM
param pita

Dear,You are in 12th standard in Science Department so you are applicable for Indian Army Exam.but you must be cleared the NDA exam first.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

I have listed here the Physical fitness criteria .Please check out the below chart.

THE CHART OF HEIGHT AND WEIGHT FOR NDA EXAM:-

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.
-Should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass from a recognised Board in any stream.
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years.
-Should have possessed good Physical Fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and Medical Test. The written exam is of all objective type questions from Mathematics and General Ability comprising 300 and 600 marks respectively.

If you are interested to join Indian Army then you can apply for forthcoming NDA-II 2012 exam which the notification will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam during August 2012.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th April 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Indian army after passing i com. with 58% ?
17th April 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can i join the Indian army after passing i com. (Economics, Statistics, Hindi, English, Accounts and Business Studies and Management) with 58%?
30th April 2012, 11:14 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.you must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.yours age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.
10th May 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i join Indian army ?
I am in commerce with no maths.
31st May 2012, 05:59 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Army after completing 12th.for joining in Indian Army you need to write the entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC for candidate to join in Indian Army.
The minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate must have completed 12th class and the entrance exam which you need to write is NDA exam.

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India such as,

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Indian Airforce

The selection procedure for the exam is 3 stages:
  1. written test
  2. interview
  3. medical test
For more information check the below link:
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

All the best.................
8th June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want yo make guns for the army. What courses should I do then?
16th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

how i join army after passing 12th my subject is arts
24th April 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to know, Is B.SC is the right choice after 12th. Give me some information about B.SC.
19th July 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i have computer science as a subject in class 12th up board. can i join NDA..?
25th October 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I join to Indian army passing 12th class arts
25th July 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i join army or navy or air force after passing 12th with 75% marks
23rd October 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How should i join indian army after passing class 12th? My subjects are English and Geography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?