5th January 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing?

i have completed my Bsc nursing and i have a plan to do Msc nursing but in between marriage proposals are coming .....so whether is it possible to do after marriage ...which one is better?

29th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing?

I have completed my bsc nursing and i plan to do msc nursing in kerala what should i do for that
26th May 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

It's me lekha pandey here ...i have completed bsc nursing from RgUhS UNIVERSITY from karnataka bangalore with aggregate of 72%, and i belong to the batch from 2011-2015 alongside i have one year of clinical experience and i am planning to continue my studies..can i continue my msc nursing ??
anticipating positive hope from you.
28th May 2017, 05:35 PM
isargie

As per your status you are free to join for MSc. course in Nursing . But, as you mentioned, you will still allowed to carry forward your education or service as a nurse, according to nursing council of India. Because of shortage of nurses nursing council has decided to allow married women to join and work as a nurse.

For taking admission in MSc. in Indian colleges one should clear entrance exam is essential. That entrance exam is either National level entrance exam or private institutions carry their own exam every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?