10th January 2013, 10:43 PM
amruta2488

Study material for ONGC exam for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant?

Hi

Can anyone suggest me material for ONGC exams for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant.

Please help ASAP

Thanks in advance
amruta

27th January 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for ONGC exam for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant?

From which site to download call letter of ONGC exam to be held on 3rd feb 2013?
28th March 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for ONGC exam for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me or provide me material for ONGC exams and last three or five papers for the post of Account assistant Grade III.

My email id is [email protected]

Please help ASAP

Regards,
Kiran
2nd April 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone suggest me or provide me material for ONGC exams and last three or five papers for the post of Account assistant Grade III.

Please help ASAP

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/study-material-ongc-exam-post-junior-accounts-assistant-1040708.html#ixzz2PK231ncg
30th August 2013, 07:34 PM
prsdnln

Can anyone suggest me material for ONGC exams for the post of Junior Assistant (Accounts) A-I Level?

Please help ASAP

Regards
Nalin Kulsari
6th September 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance

Hello
I need the detailed syallabus of ONGC recruitment written exams for the post of Accounts & Finance.
Also please upload the last 10 years papers with solutions of ONGC written Examination for Recruitment for the post of Finance & Accounts.
Please also suggest me the best books which should be referred to clear the exam in 1st attempt.

My email id [email protected]

Thanks
preeti
6th September 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Please help ASAP

thanks
preeti
13th July 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Study material for ONGC exam for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant?

Please help ASAP

thanks
Gaurav
13th July 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

t

Re: Study material for ONGC exam for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant?

Please help ASAP

thanks
Gaurav
10th November 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

can any one give the name of any reference book -ONGC Jr.account ?
my email id - [email protected]
plz as soon as poosible......
7th July 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus and details for ongc -junior assistant.
I am providing here the email id - [email protected]
As early as possible...
28th July 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance?

Hello! Can anyone please provide me the detail syllabus for the post of ONGC junior assistant (ACCOUNTS). Please do the help-full.
Suman Majumder.
27th August 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me with the sample paper for junior assistant accounts post
My id is [email protected]
27th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I need the sample paper for preparation of junior assistant accounts exam 2015.please provide me with it.
My id is [email protected]
29th August 2015, 02:29 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

ONGC study materials and Preparation Books
General English For ONGC Exams Prep Course by GK Publishers
Table of Contents
* English Usage
* Spotting Errors
* Analogy
* Sentence Improvement
* Selecting Word
* Sentence Arrangement
* Antonyms
* Synonyms
* Idioms
* Comprehensive
* One Word Substitution
* Model Papers
Buy General English For HAL, NTPC, BHEL, NHPC, DMRC, UPCL, MTNL, ONGC Exams Prep Course

Study Guide to General Engineering for ONGC and other Public Sector Examinations

Table of Contents
1. Fluid Mechanics
2. Engineering Mechanics
3. Engineering Materials
4. Thermodynamics
5. Strength of Materials
6. Measurements
7. Electrons and Photons
8. Electromagnetic and Magnetic circuits
9. D.C. Machines
10. A.C. Basics
11. Transformers
12. Synchronous Motors
13. Induction Motors
14. Computers Engineering
5th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Please provide assistant accountant syllabus of ongc. My email I'd. Girishsolanki2025@gmail. Com
25th October 2017, 10:00 AM

Dear Sir, I need the syllabus for junior accountant, so can you please provide me the syllabus through my g mail. My g mail: [email protected].

Sir,I need your help, so that I will be happy and grateful to you. So that I can appear the exam confident.
13th December 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Please provide assistant accountant syllabus of ONGC. My email ID is [email protected]
26th December 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Please provide assistant accountant syllabus and Books for ONGC exam 2019. My email ID is [email protected]/[email protected]
2nd January 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please provide study materiel of junior assistant accountant ONGC. My email ID is [email protected]

Satish Negi
9th January 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please provide study materiel of junior assistant accountant ONGC. And also provide assistant accountant syllabus and Books for ONGC exam 2019. My email Id is [email protected]

Please Help ASAP.

Thanks,

Payal More
12th January 2019, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please provide study materiel of junior assistant accountant ONGC. My Gmail is [email protected]

Thanks,
Kundan Salvi
13th January 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Please provide assistant accountant syllabus and Books for ONGC exam 2019. My email ID is [email protected]
15th January 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please provide study materiel of junior assistant accountant ONGC. And also provide assistant accountant syllabus and Books for 2019 recruitment
My gmail id is
[email protected]
20th January 2019, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi can anyone please provide me previous year paper of non executive junior assistant accounts please...
Email:[email protected]
22nd February 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can you refer any study material for junior assistant in personnel and administration in ongc..please tell me how to clear the exams..
2nd June 2022, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello! Can anyone please provide me the detail syllabus for the post of ONGC junior assistant (ACCOUNTS). Please do the help-full.
My mail is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?