5th September 2012, 03:03 PM
rashmi.micromax

What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance

Hello
I need the detailed syallabus of ONGC recruitment written exams for the post of Accounts & Finance.
Also please upload the last 10 years papers with solutions of ONGC written Examination for Recruitment for the post of Finance & Accounts.
Please also suggest me the best books which should be referred to clear the exam in 1st attempt.

Regards,
Rashmi

6th October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance

Hi,
I am appearing for the post of Finance & Accounts in ONGC(GT-2012).
Can u please tell me the detailed syllabus for the above said post or send me the syllabus to my mail id.([email protected])

Thanks,
Rajinikanth
[email protected]
21st October 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance

Hello
I need the detailed syallabus of ONGC recruitment written exams for the post of Accounts & Finance.
Also please upload the last 10 years papers with solutions of ONGC written Examination for Recruitment for the post of Finance & Accounts.
Please also suggest me the best books which should be referred to clear the exam in 1st attempt.
My email id is [email protected]

Regards
Yogesh Gupta
24th May 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance.
Hello
I need the detailed syallabus of ONGC recruitment written exams for the post of Accounts &
Finance. also please upload the last 10 years papers with solutions of ONGC written examination for Recruitment for the post of finance & Accounts. can u please tell me the detailed syllabus for the above said post or send me the syllabus to my mail id ([email protected])
Thanks
Shweta
[email protected]
24th May 2013, 12:52 PM
shweta s. satam

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2771253]Hello

Regards
6th September 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance

Hello
My email id [email protected]

thanks
preeti
6th October 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

hello,
As iam going to face the recruitment interview for the post of junior assistant accounts for Tripura asset on 27 oct 2013 so I was not understood what to study in finance part, as finance means at lot so please suggest me the topics atleast so that I got this job
12th January 2014, 12:24 PM
kmr vipul

hello,
send me the question pattern(as many as possible) of account assistant
as soon as possible to my email {[email protected]}
1st April 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello
29th April 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

pls sent m last 10 question papers for preparation of ONGC for finance n account officer on my email id.
[email protected]
5th July 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi.! Sir, I have restore for the job accountant I am going to write exam of ONGC in this month. Please help me which book is the best
for preparation. thanking you
18th July 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

please sent me detailed syllabus for ONGC -Finance accounts written exam.at email id [email protected] thank you
9th January 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I need the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exams for the post of Accounts & Finance.
19th June 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I need the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exams for the post of Accounts & Finance. Please upload the last 10 years papers with solutions of ONGC written Examination for Recruitment for the post of Finance & Accounts.
Please also suggest me the best books which is required for this exam.
my email id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?