16th January 2013, 11:56 PM
minal meshtam

How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?

sir I'm doing my last year pbbsc nursing....what is the criteria for admission of MBBS for us?is there any reserved seat for us?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  4. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  5. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  6. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  7. What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  9. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Amritha MBBS Kochi?
  12. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  13. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  15. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
21st June 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?

CAN I GET THE MBBS SEAT IN ANDHRA PRADESH WITH LOCAL RANK FEMAEL QUOTA 1056
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?