15th July 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?

Hello
what is the criteria for admission in mbbs in punjab what is the procedure for admission in mbbs in punjab what is the last date of admission in mbbs what is the fee structure per year what are the hostel dues and is it necessary for foreigners to give entrance exam to get admission in mbbs in punjab please as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  2. How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  3. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  4. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  5. Date of admission for graduation course? Requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities? Fee structure for the same?
  6. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  10. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  11. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  15. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  16. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  17. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
16th July 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?

what is the cut of in mbbs in neet as well as percentage in maharashtra and what is the yearly charges of academy year including with hostel charges plzzz reply m
e i wanna make it clear before the admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?