17th January 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Are electronics and communication students eligible for electronics and telecommunication?

does eletronics &communication student eligible for eletronics and telecommunication

Related Questions:
  1. Are electronics and communication students eligible for electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  4. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Electronics and Communications having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunications and M.Tech in New Materials and Processing Technology without appearing for GATE Exam?
  5. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  6. Can you inform me abut the syllabus of Probationary Engineer exam?
  7. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  8. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  9. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  10. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA?
  13. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  14. Which post will I get after clearing my IES/EC exam? Are the posts available in Gujarat?
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  16. List of universities offering Distance Learning for M.Tech in Electronics or Communication field?
  17. Top 20 private engineering colleges in Bangalore which don't demand for donation?
  18. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
18th January 2013, 11:42 AM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Are electronics and communication students eligible for electronics and telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does eletronics &communication student eligible for eletronics and telecommunication
Yes. You are eligible for Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
It is one of the stream in Post graduation program.
The course is based on the Electronics and communication. so you are eligible for that.
18th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are electronics and communication students eligible for electronics and telecommunication?

what is the difference between electronics telecommunication and electronics communication
8th July 2013, 07:17 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Are electronics and communication students eligible for electronics and telecommunication?

Hello dear...

As you belong to ece stream(electronics &communication engineering)...this field is evergreen.....you have many job opportunities at both hardware &software level....

Yes you are eligible for electronics &telecommunication....where the future is bright.....

All the best dear....
9th July 2013, 06:59 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Although you are from Communication student, you are eligible for that.

Because I am also from ECE branch, and specially trained for communication only!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?