7th January 2011, 01:37 PM
pjmercy

From where to download study material for UGC NET computer science for free?

how can i get free download of the study material for ugc net computer science and application exam

22nd March 2011, 05:35 PM
HIMANSHU ADHIKARI

Default Re: From where to download study material for UGC NET computer science for free?

HI
you can find study material,sample paper,old question paper from the sites given below:-

http://www.examsmagazine.com/competitive-exams/ugc-net/ugc-net-solved-sample-question-paper/598/

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

also you can use the Trueman UGC NET/SLET Computer Science & Applications as study material

best of luck.
8th April 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download study material for UGC NET computer science for free?

how to download application form for UGC net 2011?
5th July 2011, 12:17 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmercy View Post
how can i get free download of the study material for ugc net computer science and application exam
UGC Conducts the NET examination every year and to apply for this examination
you need to purse a master degree examination course with at least 55% marks. But if you are also interested to apply for this examination and need previous year papers of NET Computer science examination, Then please dont worry I have uploaded some few papers, So please check the Given Papers and for more papers please check the NET official website.

NET Computer Science Paper -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D-8709 (Computer Science and Applications).pdf(120.9 KB, 834 views)
File Type: pdf D-8709 Computer Science and Applications.pdf(132.0 KB, 547 views)
File Type: pdf J-8710.pdf(204.7 KB, 462 views)
File Type: pdf D-87-10.pdf(114.3 KB, 443 views)
File Type: pdf J-8710_2.pdf(141.4 KB, 424 views)
5th July 2011, 12:34 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Hello sir
you can download paper from
http://www.ugc.ac.in
For extra study and knowledge use the Trueman UGC NET/SLET Computer Science & Applications as study material. and
best of luck for your preparation.
5th July 2011, 12:37 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: From where to download study material for UGC NET computer science for free?

Hi friend, you can download from ugc website.
WWW.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldquestion papers

Also i am sending you some question papers in attachment.
And application form will be only in online. You can apply for DEC month NET exam.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf net-p2-jun2010.pdf(204.7 KB, 457 views)
File Type: pdf net-p2-2009.pdf(120.9 KB, 368 views)
31st July 2011, 11:47 PM
brijeshgzp123

you need to purse a master degree examination course with at least 55% marks. But if you are also interested to apply for this examination and need previous year papers of NET Computer science examination, Then please dont worry I have uploaded some few papers, So please check the Given Papers and for more papers please check the NET official website.

WWW.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldquestion papers
30th August 2011, 09:50 PM
mantoo_11

which are the useful books to be referred for ugc-net computer science
22nd October 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please suggest me as soon as possible.Thank you
13th May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i get free downlode of study material for hindi
4th July 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i get free download of study material for computer science and application
6th November 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to study for ugc net exam?
10th December 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

how do i get free study material of cs for net exam?
13th May 2013, 04:25 PM
okumars

Can anyone please send me the free study material for UGC NET for computer science to my mail-id: [email protected]. Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?