29th January 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What will be the average salary as a fresher after finishing masters degree in mechatronics?

i hav finished my master degree in machatronics what will be average salary as a fresher.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  2. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  3. Is there any opportunity for MBA in Operation management in Dubai? What is the average salary for fresher?
  4. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  5. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  6. What will be my average salary after completing Masters in Biotechnology?
  7. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  8. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  9. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  10. What is the average salary for ECE fresher?
  11. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  13. How to do masters in Automobile or Marine after passing B.Tech Mechatronics
  14. What is the average salary after MBA+PGDM in India Fresher?
  15. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  16. What will be the average salary paid to a ICWA Fresher?
  17. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore? -- [New]
  18. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
18th August 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the average salary as a fresher after finishing masters degree in mechatronics?

salary for mechatrnoics degree holder in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?