11th February 2013, 01:45 PM
ansar21

How can I do MBA in finance after completing B.A course

i have completed By B.A course degree in 2003 , and i have experience in Accounts as an assistant about 10 years , what course can i do further , to make my career , please give the solution

20th August 2013, 02:13 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do MBA in finance after completing B.A course

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar21 View Post
i have completed By B.A course degree in 2003 , and i have experience in Accounts as an assistant about 10 years , what course can i do further , to make my career , please give the solution
Yes off Course MBA in Finance having good scope now a days. So, you can take MBA in Finance after Completing you're BA Course.

There is good job Opportunity available for MBA in Finance.

After Completing MBA in Finance you may get Job in Top reputed companies as Finance Manager and you also open own Finance
Consultancy and you also get Job in Banking and Insurance sectors.

So, It's Clear that MBA in Finance course having good job Prospectus ..

Let we see criteria for MBA Course.

At present you're an BA student. This BA qualification is Enough to apply for MBA Course .. Because Bachelor degree is in any discipline is the Minimum educational qualification to apply for MBA Course ..

So, After Completing you're BA Course you're applicantle for MBA Course . But , you did not mention you Bachelor degree course score
here . Most of the MBA Colleges required Minimum 55% to 60 % Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course ..

So, if you score more then 60% Percentage of marks then you're applicable for MBA Course ..

And Part from this educational qualification you should also qualified in MBA Entrance Examination which is essential for Joining MBA Course ..

You may take part in the Entrance Examinations like, MAT/CAT/GMAT/XAT Etc.. This Entrance Examination are help you to get
admission for MBA Course in top Colleges ..

So, I suggest you to crack the Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for MBA Course in top Colleges

~~All The Best .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?