6th January 2012, 04:04 PM
yesaswani

Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?

sir/madam,
i am here to ask you a question regarding my future plan, further studies in abroad and and i knew nothing about competative exams after btech
i want to get prepare before hand. i am doing my btech in computer science stream.................

3rd May 2012, 06:31 PM
akki89

Default Re: Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesaswani View Post
sir/madam,
i am here to ask you a question regarding my future plan, further studies in abroad and and i knew nothing about competative exams after btech
i want to get prepare before hand. i am doing my btech in computer science stream.................
Dear,

You can apply for MS in stream related to Computer Science in various

foreign universities. Also, after completion of your B.Tech. in Computer Science

and Engineering you can sit for various jobs which can be profitable in gaining

experience and then later you can get preference in many courses while opting

for MS.

Regarding the competitive exams after B.Tech. in CS , you can sit for IES

(Indian Engineering Services) which is highly respected and is government

job.

So, make your mind and select your aim .
9th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?

iam doing my btech in ECE stream .i want to do my further studies in ms ...but i donot have complrte knowledge upon it.so,please let me know how to apt it????
2nd August 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doing metric technical, can i sit in the intermediate exams after completion.
22nd November 2013, 12:19 PM
sk.irfan

[QUOTE=yesaswani;1612340]sir/madam,
i am here to ask you a question regarding my future plan,
further studies in abroad..
And i knew nothing about competative exams after btech
i want to get prepare before hand.
i am doing my btech final year in computer science stream.................
what to do after complete of btech
i want to do m.s in abroad
27th June 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can choose to study abroad after completing b.tech in ece...and also how can apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?