14th May 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What additional course should ECE student take?

Hi im Arvind, im completing my B.E in ece in may 2013 and i want to do higher studies abroad but since i got low cgpa(6.8) i was told i could get into a good university if i did some additional courses.please help on what course to do and where to do.. BTW im trying for ms in telecommunication and networking..thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  2. Required Additional Qualifications for ECE candidate to get Placement?
  3. What are the additional courses to be learnt during B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  4. Which is the best course for ECE engineering? I am an ECE student
  5. What would computer companies ask during the campus interview for ECE student?
  6. Which additional courses can I do during my B.Tech 2nd year ECE summer vacations?
  7. ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn? -- [New]
  8. How and where can I learn the additional courses like Embedded Systems, VLSI, PCB Layout etc?
  9. What to do after B.E ECE if I failed to completing the additional course in Networking(CCNA)?
  10. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of ECE
  11. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  12. JAVA or .NET: Better course for B.Tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I appear for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of ECE?
  14. What is the procedure to get service in DRDO for B.Tech ECE engineers?
  15. How to do training of 6 weeks if I am a student of D.ECE?
  16. What are the career opportunities for B.E ECE student without doing any additional courses and having interest in Hardware field?
  17. Can I go for Aeronautics in M.Tech/MS after passing ECE?
  18. Career in Research Field after B.Tech ECE?
30th September 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What additional course should ECE student take?

what type of aaditional course for be finished students
23rd December 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

iam jayashree doing 2nd year ECE.what are all the additional courses available to enhance job opportunity in hardware section
18th February 2014, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

hai..am priya..doing B.E Ece 3rd year. .intersted to work in networking..is thr any additional course to develop my skills?
15th April 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

am doing be ece 3rd year... i am not study any additional cources... i want to study additional cource that will increase my subject knowledge... so what shoud i study within one year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?