2nd December 2011, 12:27 AM

Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management

Hello,

My name is ashwini. I have completed my master's in wildlife management. I am planing to do my Ph.D in abroad either in U.S or New zealand or Australia.

I have a query regarding that. Please help me. My query is selection of English test, that is whether I should take GRE or TOEFL or IELTS. Please help me.

Thank you,
Ashwini.R

mail id: [email protected]

30th August 2012, 05:10 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management

The selection of entrance test depends on the requirement of the university you are applying to. GRE for taking admission in america. Only TOEFL is for english test which is recognized world over.
IELTS is an exam if you wish to study in UK only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?