18th November 2012, 07:29 PM
Sh!v@n!

What subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO

i wanna be a scientist in NASA or ISRO.
i am in 10th standard. i am confused what subject should i take in 11th standard and what competitive exams i should appear to get into NASA or ISRO?

26th January 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO

i want 2 b a space scientist ,which subject shoud i prefer in std 11 now m in std 9th n is physics important????
14th March 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO

what subject i should take in 11 to become the most rich scientist
30th April 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I hv completd my 9th & want to become a scientist my fv subject is bio what can I do,I m confusing plse suggest
1st May 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I passed SSLC with A in all subjects.I want to be a scientist in ISRO.Which is the subject I have to take in 1 and which are the courses available for acheiving by ambition?
2nd June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hai.I have idea to become a microbiologist,but,i confused to take which group in 11th and which degree is useful to microbiologist in my future?
10th June 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

how to become a scientist of solar system activities
11th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai.I have idea to become a microbiologist,but,i confused to take which group in 11th and which degree is useful to microbiologist in my future?
you must take biology science group in 11th inorder to become a micro biologist.
10th August 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to join ISRO as a scientist?What subjects should I take?Which competitive exams should I appear?Iamin class 10th now.
Please answer soon.I'll be thankful to you...........!!!!!!!!
23rd August 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 th class what should i choose to become an isro scientist as to fulfill my wish..........???
2nd March 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a nasa scientist/engineer after completing b.tech aeronautical
10th June 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

which enterance exam i have to give if i have to go in isro.& now i am in 11th standard???
please.please.most please. give me answer.
29th September 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE BOOKS WE NEED TO FOLLOW TO BECOME A SCIENTIST IN ISRO??
24th January 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc student and my subject is pure bio, means CBZ so is this possible to become isro or nasa scientist by these subjects?
28th January 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What subject should i take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO
6th February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my tenth standard if I want to be a scientist in Isro or NASA?
9th April 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what subject should I take in 11th std if I want to become engeenear in NASA
5th October 2017, 11:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You need to choose PCM stream to enter into NASA or ISRO. The full details about eligibility are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation/ masters/ PhD level degree in any PCM related subjects with 65% from any recognized university.
- The age limit is 35 years for general candidates.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.

After completing your graduation degree in any PCM related subjects like Electronics, mechanical, aerospace, aeronautical and etc. you’ll be eligible to enter into ISRO or NASA
25th December 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a space research scientist in isro or nasa, then what courses I have to take after my 10 the class, I want to know all the courses?
9th February 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a biological NASA scientist can I choose BPC in 11 please reply want to become scientist is my only dream which never let me sleep. Reply fast I will be waiting for answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?