12th March 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to know the fees structure for Visual communication in Loyola college

With regards,
Isabell

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  2. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the fees of BSc visual communication in loyola college -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  5. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  6. What is the fee structure in Loyola college in Hyderabad?
  7. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College?
  8. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  9. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  11. What type of questions are asked in the interview of BSc Visual Communication in Loyola college Chennai?
  12. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  13. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  14. Fee structure for BSc Visual Effect Course?
  15. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  17. Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?
  18. Benefits of doing Visual Communication in Coimbatore? Fee details of the colleges offering the course?
21st April 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?

what is the fee structure of visual communication degree course in loyalla college?
18th May 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?

i have done my BA in mass communication and videography in Xaviers.....Goa what is the procedure to do my masters in communication.....
26th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for visual communication in loyola college
25th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to be studied in higher secondary to take up visual communications in graduation?
3rd July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for m.sc in international business in loyolla college?
31st January 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
i am studying B.sc., vis com 1st year, now i want to change my college, is there any possibilities to get seat in loyola college, and please say what is the procedure to get seat in 2nd yer vis com., its not possible means, may i know is there any seats of other colleges in chennai.
29th August 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

The fees for UG VISCOM in Loyola comes around 30k per semester. Fees for each semester varies but it comes between 26k and 30k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?