19th June 2013, 03:42 PM
vimal raj kumar

Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?

Sir kindly tell me the procedure to join M.Phil(commerce)at Loyola College Chennai.Is there any upper age limit.I have completed B.B.M. in regular stream & M.B.A.by Correspondence Course at Madras University & M.com through Distance Education at Bharathiar University Coimbatore. Sir what are the specializations available?. Please tell me about the approximate Fee structure reg:M.Phil

Related Questions:
  1. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  2. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  3. Good institutes for B.Com after 12th?
  4. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Is MBA the right option after completing BSc Physics from Loyola College Chennai?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  7. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  8. What is the required percentage of marks to get a seat in Loyola college of commerce, Chennai -- [New]
  9. Date of sale of form of Loyola College Chennai as well as St Xaviers College Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges in India(Near Delhi) organizing entrance exam for admission in B.Com or B.Com(Hons) course?
  11. Are there any entrance tests for B.Com. ? or is it merit based? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy in India?
  14. How to become a Police after completing BSc Chemistry from Loyola College
  15. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  16. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  17. Cutoff score of Loyola college to join B.Com in UG?
  18. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
30th January 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?

what are the procedures to join m.phil in english? is there any fees concession to deserved students,if any,bring it to knowlegde of the students
6th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?

I completed my bsc mathematics and I wanna do my msc maths in regular and m.phil in corres
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?