3rd June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in the interview of BSc Visual Communication in Loyola college Chennai?

what type of questions are asked in the interview for b.sc.visualcommunication in loyola college chennai ?

8th May 2015, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in the interview of BSc Visual Communication in Loyola college Chennai?

what kind of question are asked in the entrance exam of B.com from the student of Commerce . CBSE to the loyala college of PG . education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language? 1 28th November 2019 08:36 AM
Infosys interview questions? How to prepare for the interview for technical and HR interview? 1 10th October 2016 03:42 AM
Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? 51 31st December 2013 09:22 AM
Is it difficult to clear the GATE (ECE) interview? Any special coaching needed for the interview? 2 16th July 2013 08:29 PM
How to get prepared for IBPS PO interview? What can be an appropriate reason if asked in interview, for my shifting from Engineering to Banking? 1 18th August 2012 06:39 PM