20th November 2011, 01:47 PM
toeflsree

Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks

Hi

I Have completed my btech in Electroncis and communication with 75.6%.Can i apply for Ms in communication in germany.If so what are the major steps to be aware of.I intend to write toefl alone .Can u please tell me the colleges that would accept the toefl score which not not behind in ranking which provide MS courses in Telecomunication ?Also would like to know the tuition fee and cost of living in germany .For joining in the university in 2012,would it be enough to attend toefl in jan or feb , or s it mandatory to take the exam in dec itself ?

Related Questions:
  1. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  2. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  3. How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  4. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  5. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  7. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  9. How may I get scholarship for doing MS in Germany? What's the schedule for the exam? I've completed B.E(ECE) with 55% marks
  10. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  11. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  12. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering? -- [New]
  13. How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?
  14. Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  16. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  17. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the admission fee structure for B.Tech Electronics and Communication program?
26th July 2012, 09:36 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks

Rsespected sir/mam,

yes you can apply

for this required percentage is 60%

most of the government universities charge :500 EUR

per semester

including 250 euros that is mandatory for student's parliment, canteen, public transport expenditure

you should need to pay:

the semester fees

expenses for study material (as per need)

health insurance(per month)

tution fees(once per semester)

good luck
26th October 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks

now am in 3 rd year ..i have backlogs .. i can clear them by 4th year can i get seat in germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?