17th March 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job as fresher in .NET?

I completed my graduation in 2008(BE) and dont have any experience in IT.but i am having around 3years experience in bpo.Is it possible for me to get a job in it as a fresher in .net field.please reply

19th March 2013, 06:36 AM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job as fresher in .NET?

look, as you been away in touch with your stream i.e. IT for around 5 years but getting a 5 yr. experience in Bpo is good enough for getting well paid salary in bpo but now coming to IT sector till now after 5 years also you are new to the job without any experience . they would be treating you as a new comer to the industry and getting a job as .net developer with good salary would be difficult but it could be good when you start a job from a small company along with it you can start teaching .net to students or in any institute where a teacher is required for .net and also you can gain money by making and selling of .net projects to the B.tech students as they have to submit their major and minor projects which might be one of your projects
31st May 2013, 08:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job as fresher in .NET?

Yes, you can have a fresher job in the field of .NET. There are lot of software companies offering trainee level jobs. But salary will not be much high. By gaining experience, you can demand for more salary. Experienced professionals can earn around Rs. 50,000/- per month (or more).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?