7th April 2012, 07:31 PM

How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC?

How can i get the job in KUWAIT OIL COMPANY. I am fresher in mechanical engineer. Any one tell me what courses needed to get the job in KOC or any other company in kuwait?
Thz...

15th July 2012, 01:52 PM

Default Re: How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC?

respected sir, iam fresh graduate mechanical engineer, courses asnt ndt level 2 in RT UT MPT LPT and piping engineering as per asme B.31.3 stress analysis caesar 2 . I want to do job as field work in gulf how to apply and how to get a good jobs please guide me my mail id [email protected] contact no. 919908750054
9th August 2012, 06:52 PM

Default Re: How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC?

sir. i m student of mechanical engg (final year) what courses are necessary for getting good job.... after complete by engg..and last pro.engg or solid work which one are better ?.........mail id.... [email protected] or 9350592530 is my no...
29th August 2012, 02:48 AM

sir , i m student of mehanical engg (final year). i know Autocad,proe&catia also.but, i want to get a job in kuwait.so, how can i get plz help me. my id......is [email protected] or no.8019594693.
2nd September 2012, 01:16 PM

hello sir am murali doing my final year B.E mechanical engineering.. i would like to take boiler field.. is there any course i need to learn so as to get high recognition for a job in this field?? please do mail me & my id is [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 04:40 PM

Dear sir, i am fresher (BE) mechanical engg .How can i get job in kuwait .Plz tell me. my id [email protected]
4th September 2012, 07:51 PM

My Respective Sir,
Myself KAMAL & I complete Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want a job in foreign, for this What can I do plz tell me.
My Email Id = [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 01:58 AM

Myself Amarendra Kumar Das, Graduate in Science,post graduate in Marketing and Diploma in Safety.Work experience in India Sales&Marketing and now in Kuwait Logistics.Looking for better opportunity and how can I make carrier in KOC. Mail ID: [email protected]
10th October 2012, 09:36 AM

sr, i am an aeronautical engg i would like to work in kuwait what are the jobs available for me in kuwait ?
23rd October 2012, 07:27 PM

sir my name is tiju john. i am a graduate in mechanical engineering . i done my m tech in oil engineering from iit . i like 2 work in koc . kindly give the information regarding [email protected]
23rd October 2012, 10:51 PM

How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job
27th October 2012, 11:42 PM

dear sir i am fresher mechanical engineer passing out in 2013 how can i get job in oil company please inform me regarding this at [email protected] my contact no. is 8269771913
3rd November 2012, 10:20 PM

respected sir I am a diploma mechanical fresher and want to do job in Kuwait in oiling industry
what I have to do?
17th November 2012, 07:06 PM

respected sir,
i am doing B.E (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ).what are the courses i need to study to get job in oil and gas company in kuwait.....my id is [email protected] reply
26th November 2012, 05:40 PM

I AM ASLAM FROM CHENNAI I HAVE 2 YEAR EXPERINCE IN ADMIN LEVEL HOW CAN I GOT IN KUWAIT WITH 5 TIMES PRAYER.

THANKS
10th December 2012, 01:45 PM

Respected Sir, I AM RIYAZ FROM ANDHRA PRADESH &AM STUDYING B.TECH FINAL YEAR[MECHANICAL] in SSIET A.P HOW CAN I GET A JOB IN KUWAIT,DUBAI&UAE PLEASE SEND ME TO DETAILSAND MY E-mail id [email protected] Thanking u sir
16th December 2012, 09:51 PM

hello sir, i am fresher with b.tech. petroleum engineering i am very ambitious to work in koc , kindly guide me sir , plz consider my words any one . email;[email protected], mobile; 09597200828

thank you ,
28th January 2013, 08:44 AM

how can i get a job in KOC as i am a fresher pass out in 2012 and completed PG Diploma in oil and gas engineering and management
23rd February 2013, 03:58 AM

how can I get a Job In Kuwait, I am Mechanical Engineer Fresher?
28th February 2013, 06:29 PM

I'm Karthik, B.E.(Mech) with about 8 months experience. I wanna join oil and gas industries in Kuwait. Please guide me.

Mail id: [email protected]
Mob: 919940954047
2nd March 2013, 02:39 PM

dear sir i am fresher mechanical engineer passing out in 2013 how can i get job in oil company please inform me regarding this at
[email protected] and also my contact no. 7676998191
3rd March 2013, 10:46 AM

Hello sir,with pleasure i would like to know more about oil and gas jobs and related courses to do a job in oil industry .Now i am a final year mech engg student in anna university.Kindly provide some information as you can and please some short term courses related to rigs.I am waiting for your valuable information
6th March 2013, 04:59 PM

Hello sir,m maqsood ali pursuing final year in mechanical engineering(65% upto last 2nd sem) m really intrested to do job in koc,so plz provide me some information about koc or appoint me directly in koc,thanking you.u can provide information to my mail address as [email protected] am waiting for ur rply good day.
19th April 2013, 11:10 PM

Hello sir, i am fresher with b.tech. information technology with 73%.so plz provide me some information about koc or appoint me directly in koc,thanking you.u can provide information to my mail address as [email protected] am waiting for ur rply good day.

thank you ,
19th April 2013, 11:14 PM

Hello, sir i am fresher information technology passing out in 2012 with 73%. so plz provide me some information about koc or appoint me directly in koc,thanking you.u can provide information to my mail address as [email protected] am waiting for ur rply good day.

thank u.....
23rd April 2013, 11:11 PM

I am Fresher in B Tech(Computer Science),passout in 2013.Please tell me how can I get a Job In gulf ?
My email id is [email protected]
16th May 2013, 12:03 PM

Hello sir i'm Gopi... I'm a final year mechanical engineering student in government institution... I have practiced some of the design courses like CADD, PRO-E and CATIA.. I'm eager to work in koc... what are the courses I have to complete.... pls help me sir... pls. e-mail: [email protected] ph.no : 9629470999
17th May 2013, 04:12 PM

Hello sir i'm Gopi... I'm a final year mechanical engineering student in government institution... I have practiced some of the design courses like CADD, PRO-E and CATIA.. I'm eager to work in koc... what are the courses I have to complete.... pls help me sir... pls. e-mail: [email protected] ph.no : 9629470999

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-get-job-kuwait-oil-company-if-i-am-fresher-mechanical-engineering-what-courses-do-i-need-take-up-get-job-koc-710796.html#ixzz2TXdIy0oE
12th June 2013, 10:44 PM

i am a civil engineer fresher.how can i get job in kuwait
13th June 2013, 09:38 AM

sir,I am an MCA final year student..I want to get a job in kuwait...so what are the procedures i have to follow....im waitng for the reply..my id is..
18th August 2013, 03:22 PM

I am A.Pradeep kumar, finished B.E ( Mechanical Engineering ) with one year experience in a reputed mechanical company. I need to improvise my knowledge and my professional skills. this is my contact no: 9789940478. my mail id is [email protected] . Please do the needfull. And also for your kind information i have finished level II in NDT .
28th September 2013, 11:38 AM

i want toget a job in kuwait by btech in mechanical engg
9th October 2013, 06:43 PM

respected sir,
i am doing B.E (MECHANICAL
ENGINEERING ).what are the courses i need to
study to get job in oil and gas company in
kuwait.....my id [email protected]
14th October 2013, 10:08 PM

am a mechanical engineer fresher how can i get a job in kuwait oil field please help me to get a job as i mentioned my mail id is [email protected]
16th December 2013, 10:32 PM

I am M.Thirumalaikumar from india state tamil nadu qualification DME(DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGIEER ) AND SAFETY(DISM) DIPLOMA INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT) SAFETY FRESHER DME Q/C 5YAR EXFROM CHENNAI
16th March 2014, 10:18 PM

Respected sir
I am MD G H MUSTFA from India I am a mechanical engineer fresher how can I get job in Kuwait as a fresher please reply me with information .
thank you.
11th April 2014, 08:00 PM

Dear sir ,
I am Rakshith from india , i have complete my diploma and B.E .in mechanical engineering and i have completed the NDT level -II, course too , how can I get job in Kuwait ,
my e-mail id:[email protected]
Th
11th April 2014, 08:02 PM

Dear sir ,
I am Rakshith from india , i have complete my diploma and B.E .in mechanical engineering and i have completed the NDT level -II, course too , how can I get job in Kuwait ,
my e-mail id:[email protected]
Thank-you
18th April 2014, 06:59 PM

i am waseem from kashmir india....
I am 12th pass and 1year diploma course in computer.... What i can do for job in kuwait plz help me.... My email id [email protected] mobile no is 919697689038
2nd June 2014, 10:18 AM

How can I get job in gulf country my email Id is [email protected]
13th June 2014, 09:37 PM
Rajith 4bw10me041

Myself Rajith.i completed my BE in
Mechanical Engineering in June 2 2014..I have an aggregate of 64%.I am a hard worker.i would like to do work in rigs. Please help me to get a good job
my email id. [email protected]
13th September 2014, 06:46 PM

i am a b.tech passed out student having 7.35 cgpa.i am a fresher amd my branch is electrical.how can i get a job in kuwait oil compny.plz kindly reply me.here is my mail id- [email protected]
27th September 2014, 12:46 AM

sir , i m student of mehanical engg (final year). i know Autocad,proe&catia also.but, i want to get a job in kuwait.so, how can i get plz help me. my id......is [email protected] or no.8500888898
8th January 2015, 04:38 PM

My Respective Sir,
Myself Hoshiar Singh & I complete Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want a job in foreign ( Kuwait), for this What can I do plz tell me.
My Email Id = [email protected]
MB:- 08558967121
31st January 2015, 01:15 PM

how to get a job in nppc or offshore rig jobs?
I graduate in mechanical engineer
my email address is [email protected]
16th March 2015, 07:28 PM

Sir, Myself Nasir Khan, From India...
I am a graduate for commerce stream.....so what kind of job may I get in Kuwait?
21st April 2015, 02:43 PM

Hello sir,
I am a petroleum engineer looking for a job in middle east region.Please guide me as I am a fresher. My [email protected]
11th May 2015, 08:28 PM

Hello sir,
I am a mechanical engineer looking for a job in middle east region.Please guide me as I am a fresher. My [email protected]
23rd May 2015, 11:01 PM

How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company?. I am a fresher in electrical engineer. Is there any oppurtunity for fresher?. pls reply to [email protected]
26th September 2015, 02:21 PM

respected sir,
I have completed B.E (MECHANICAL
ENGINEERING ).what are the courses i need to
do to get job in oil and gas company (KOC).
My email id- [email protected] and contact no. 08976320747