26th May 2011, 09:41 AM
kavyashree_gr8

Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

I'm an engineering student and I don't wanna get placed thru CAmpus selections as It offers very less pay hence I would Like to know which company offers heighest Package so that I could actually Apply for that..............?

22nd August 2011, 04:01 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavyashree_gr8 View Post
I'm an engineering student and I don't wanna get placed thru CAmpus selections as It offers very less pay hence I would Like to know which company offers heighest Package so that I could actually Apply for that..............?
There are various software companies in India which offers higher salary packages to the freshers. Below is the list of some top companies is given in which you can apply off campus also. Initially these companies will offer you a salary package of 2.5 to 3.0 lac p.a.
After a experience of 3 to 4 months increment will be done in your salary, which all depends on your hard work and performance.
The companies in which you can apply off campus are listed below.

Tata Consultancy Services

Wipro

Infosys

Satyam Computer Services

HCL Technologies

Tech Mahindra

Patni Computer Systems

i-flex Solutions

MphasiS

L&T Infotech
22nd August 2011, 05:30 PM
brijeshgzp123

Thumbs up Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

There are various software companies in India which offers higher salary packages to the freshers. Below is the list of some top companies is given in which you can apply off campus also. Initially these companies will offer you a salary package of 2.5 to 3.0 lac p.a.

Good luck...
22nd August 2011, 05:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

dear friend,
As you are looking for a job which provide you high salary , then let me tell you being a fresher you will not able to get a job with high salary...
For that you have to do further study like M.tech or MBA...
As a fresher you can get a job with a package in the range of 2lakhs to 5 lakhs..
If you agree to do a job with this much of salary then you can apply for jobs in leading IT companies like-
TCS
INFOSYS
IBM
WIPRO
CTS
CAPEGIMINI
etc..

All the best..
22nd August 2011, 07:00 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

There are various software companies in India which offers higher salary packages to the freshers.
Initially these companies listed below will offer you a salary package of 2.5 to 3.0 lac p.a.
The companies in which you can apply off campus are:-

**Tata Consultancy Services

**Wipro

**Infosys

**Satyam Computer Services

**HCL Technologies

**Tech Mahindra

**Patni Computer Systems

**i-flex Solutions

**MphasiS

**L&T Infotech

All the best!
8th October 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering highest package to engineering students through campus placements?
9th January 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech biotech student in which companies can i apply????
29th February 2012, 08:24 PM
BLACKTO

Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

Quote: Originally Posted by kavyashree_gr8

After a experience of 3 to 4 months increment will be done in your salary, which all depends on your hard work and performance.

Wipro

Infosys

Satyam Computer Services

HCL Technologies

Tech Mahindra

Patni Computer Systems

i-flex Solutions

MphasiS

L&T Infotech
26th June 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How i apply off campus in all listed companies can u get me a right way?
30th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for jobs in bsn,chennai for freshers who have completed B.E., ECE?. I am of the 2012 passed out batch. I am selected in CTS but they are not calling us. i've convinced to try for some other jobs
3rd November 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs that can pay me high salary after completing B.Tech in Informatiion Tech?
12th January 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

which field is best for cse student.
13th January 2013, 10:41 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

The list of companies offering highest package are:

1.INFOSYS

2.MPHASIS

3.WIPRO

4.HCL TECHNOLOGIES

5.TECH MAHINDRA

6.L& T

7.TCS

ALL THE BEST..................
13th January 2013, 11:41 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

[QUOTE=kavyashree_gr8;678170]I'm an engineering student and I don't wanna get placed thru CAmpus seAfter a experience of 3 to 4 months increment will be done in your salary, which all depends on your hard work and performance.

Wipro

Infosys

Satyam Computer Services

HCL Technologies

Tech Mahindra

Patni Computer Systems

i-flex Solutions

MphasiS

L&T Infotech
14th January 2013, 01:09 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The list of Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements are as under-

Wipro

Infosys

Satyam Computer Services

HCL Technologies

Tech Mahindra

Patni Computer Systems

i-flex Solutions

MphasiS

L&T Infotech

Initially these companies will offer you a salary package of 2.5 to 3.0 lac p.a.
14th January 2013, 08:58 AM
denwer1

Some of the leading govt. sector and private sector companies which offer good package are:-
1. ONGC.
2. GAIL.
3. MICROSOFT.
4. GOOGLE.
5. ORACLE.
6. SAIL.
7. IOL INDIA.
8. INFOSYS.
9. IBM.
10. TCS.
11. WIPRO.
12. MPHASIS.
13. HP INDIA.
14. MAHINDRA.
15. TATA STEEL.
16. NTPC.
17. IOCL.
18. RAILWAYS.
19. SHIPPING.
20. DEFENCE.
14th January 2013, 06:07 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear these are the companies offering highest package for the Engineering graduates:

Devon Energy.

EOG Resources.

Brocade Communications Systems.

Cisco.

Mitre.

Adobe Systems.

Microsoft.

Intel.

DreamWorks Animation SKG.

FactSet Research Systems.

National Instruments.

Regards,
Pkay.
14th January 2013, 09:15 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

Quote:
The list of Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements are as under-

Wipro

Infosys

Satyam Computer Services

HCL Technologies

Tech Mahindra

Patni Computer Systems

i-flex Solutions

MphasiS

L&T Infotech

Initially these companies will offer you a salary package of 2.5 to 3.0 lac p.a.

good luck
14th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

Quote:
*Some of the leading govt. sector and private sector companies which offer good package are:-
1. ONGC.
2. GAIL.
3. MICROSOFT.
4. GOOGLE.
5. ORACLE.
6. SAIL.
7. IOL INDIA.
8. INFOSYS.
9. IBM.
10. TCS.
11. WIPRO.
12. MPHASIS.
13. HP INDIA.
14. MAHINDRA.
15. TATA STEEL.
16. NTPC.
17. IOCL.
18. RAILWAYS.
19. SHIPPING.
20. DEFENCE.*
15th January 2013, 02:39 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?

Quote:

Hello dear these are the companies offering highest package for the Engineering graduates:

*Devon Energy.

EOG Resources.

Brocade Communications Systems.

Cisco.

Mitre.

Adobe Systems.

Microsoft.

Intel.

DreamWorks Animation SKG.

FactSet Research Systems.

National Instruments.*

good luck
18th January 2013, 09:14 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements

1.Satyam Computer Services
2.Tata Consultancy Services
3.Patni Computer Systems
4.Infosys
5.Wipro
6.L&T Infotech
7.MphasiS
8.Tech Mahindra

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th January 2013, 02:12 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi,,,

Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements

1.Satyam Computer Services
2.Tata Consultancy Services
3.Patni Computer Systems
4.Infosys
5.Wipro
6.L&T Infotech
7.MphasiS
8.Tech Mahindra
29th June 2013, 11:59 PM
intex23
Member+

hello,

Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements,

Wipro
Infosys
Satyam Computer Services
HCL Technologies
Tech Mahindra
Patni Computer Systems
i-flex Solutions
MphasiS.

All the best.............
7th November 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a b.tech biotech final year student,as this is my final year i need a job in a biotech company,please suggest me some companies who recruit fresher and also who offers either campus or pool placement.
thank you
30th May 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can any cse student can get placement in google company through his own intrest like ANITS student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?