16th April 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job as a Mechanical engineering fresher?

Respected sir,
myself gaurav mishra student of mechanical third year want know that when after completing my b.tech how can i get job as a fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  2. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How to get Job in Gulf Countries being a Fresher?
  3. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  4. Is there any job in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer fresher(68%)?
  5. Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineering Freshers?
  6. What are the job opportunities in Vadodara for mechanical engineering
  7. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  8. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to pursue M.Tech after doing B.E mechanical fresher
  12. Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Mechanical engineering fresher?
  13. After completing B.E degree from mechanical engineering which department should I consider as a fresher for job?
  14. How can I get a job in power plant after passing mechanical engineering
  15. How to get a job in core industry? I am an electrical and electronics engineering fresher
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL?
  17. How to join in Indian Air Force if I am a fresher in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
19th April 2014, 10:09 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get a job as a Mechanical engineering fresher?

You have mentioned that you are now continue your bachelor degree in B.Tech in mechanical engineering means you are now in third year B.Tech. You also mentioned that now you want to know that which types of job you can do after completing your bachelor degree in B.Tech. Now I am going to clear about your confusion. Now a days every field have much more scope and also high salaried job opportunities so don't waste your time in thinking about how to get job because you have now one years time to prove your self as

a excellent student. So my suggestion is for you that don't run behind success run behind excellence after success will definitely come to you so always be study well and always try to elaborate your fundamental knowledge and always be prepared well.

Try to secured above 80 percentages of marks after that you will get a better job like you will definitely got the placements in top most MNC companies which are present in India who gave high salaried to the candidates who have done their bachelor degree in B.Tech with minimum 80 percentage of marks so that you will get job in the better companies.
27th May 2014, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job as a Mechanical engineering fresher?

i m student of mechanical final year and i have scored 70.5 % in overall. i m from nepal and seeking for fresh mechanical engg. jobs in abroad . so how can i do it plz reply..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?