19th March 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies providing industrial training?

my name is chandan gupta .i am running my btech from mech . i m in 2nd yr. i want to know about the company which provide industrial training my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  4. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  5. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT? -- [New]
  6. Which are the companies providing industrial training?
  7. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training?
  9. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  10. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  11. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  12. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  14. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  15. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  16. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  18. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
31st July 2015, 10:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies providing industrial training?

Some of the companies which provide Industrial training to mechanical engineering candidate is as below:

1. National thermal Power Corporation.

2. Tata Motors.

3. Steel Authority of India limited.

4. Gas Authority of Indian limited.

5. Indian Oil Corporation Limited.

You can contact HR department of all these companies for industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?