27th February 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?

i am a mechanical student from jss noida... i am in 3rd year now... so i have to undergo industrial training in my upcoming summer vacations...
my father has a plastic printing press in allahabad... so i wanted to do my industrial training related to this field only... so that i can expand my fathers business...
so i would like to ask whether any industry related to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing has industrial training procedure... in india there are a lot of companies related to flexible manufacturing but how to contact them??? outside india too there are many industries but i dont know whether they have programs for industrial training or not... kindly help me... thankyou...

21st August 2011, 02:17 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?

Places for plastic printing industry near New Delhi, Delhi
Nec Engineering Industries - 1 Google review
www.necgroup.in - A-115, Vikas Marg, Vikas Marg, New Delhi - 011 22424293
Sunil & Company - Place page
maps.google.co.in - 2610/11, Nai Sarak, Nai Sarak, New Delhi - 011 23262847
Creation Technics India - 1 Google review
www.plasticcardsindia.com - South Extension Part 1, New Delhi - 09810611227
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?