3rd May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we do BCA course after completion of 10th? Which is better after passing 12th B.Com and BCA?

Can we do bca after compleating 10th? And what is beter after 12th b.com or bca please tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  2. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  3. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  6. Is BCA more valuable than B.Sc and B.Tech? Scope of study BCA course? -- [New]
  7. List of top 10 Colleges for MCA course being a candidate from BCA stream having scored 70% in BCA, 61% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class?
  8. Which course to join between BCA and B.Com having completed 12th class?
  9. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
  10. How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?
  11. How to go USA for further studies after BCA?
  12. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  14. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  15. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  16. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA?
  17. What shall I do after completion of BCA and 12th class with Biology?
  18. Can I do Law course after completion of BCA?
19th May 2012, 09:48 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Can we do BCA course after completion of 10th? Which is better after passing 12th B.Com and BCA?

dear friend.
no you cant pursue your bca after the completion of your 10th.
since bca is degree level course and you can only pursue it after the completion of 12th or thrre year diploma after the 10th. so if you want to do it first of all complete your 12th and then go for it.
its totally depends on you what you want to do in future.
if you think that you have to work with it companies or enhance the technical skills then go for bca, and if you want to pursue mba or want to establishyour own business or go into the banking sector then bcom is the right option for you.
think at least two times before taking admission into any course which is better for you and then go for admission.
all the best.
6th May 2013, 08:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do BCA course after completion of 10th? Which is better after passing 12th B.Com and BCA?

You can attend BCA after 12th class. BCA and B.Com are under graduate courses in diverse areas of specializations. B.com deals with business management, finance, accountancy, tax, and so on. BCA on the other hand is a course related to computers and its applications. You can make a selection according to your interest in the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?