30th May 2012, 07:04 PM
rish9559

What can we do after passing BCA?

i know that B.tech and BCA has equivalent value but does it has same value in companies recruitment
what can we do after BCA

3rd June 2012, 08:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can we do after passing BCA?

Though B.Tech and BCA are undergraduate degrees, these courses are not considered equivalent in the present job market. You can pursue higher education courses like MCA, MCM, etc after BCA. This course is considered much equivalent to MCA. If you are interested to get in to a career immediately after BCA, you can try for junior level positions. Software developers, IT firms, Banks, etc are the common recruiters of computer professionals.
12th August 2012, 10:28 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

One thing i would like to tell you that after passing BCA you should go for higher education only because in today`s world its difficult to get a handsome job just after completing graduation.

But fortunately you have chosen BCA which deals with computer applications. after completing this course you have two options :

1) MCA

2) MBA

In my opinion you should choose MCA if you have such an interest in computers and programming that you can perform exceptionally well otherwise i would suggest you to go for MBA because a majority of students are doing MBA as MBA graduates are in high demand from companies , also you can get jobs from various fields because of your BCA.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
21st October 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

can we do b.tech after completing bca? in which year we will get admission in b.tech after bca?
16th May 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

Is there any scope for BCA oracle knowledge??
27th August 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have passed bca with good marks but i want to b.tech but what we can do the b.tech or not plz reply me just.
thanking you
hasnain from
purnea.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?